Command line switches
From Shareaza Wiki
Do not translate this page into other languages. It is either low priority, too specific or incomplete.
Command Line Switches
- /? - displays all available command line switches.
Command line options
- /tray - starts Shareaza in the iconified state.
- /nosplash - hides the startup splash screen which is always on top otherwise.
- /nowarn - prevents the alpha warning from popping up on startup. This is good for when Shareaza needs to be started non-interactively.
- /wait - waits until any other instance of Shareaza has been shut down before continuing the start-up process.
- /basic - starts Shareaza in Basic Mode.
- /tabbed - starts Shareaza in Tabbed Mode.
- /windowed - starts Shareaza in Windowed Mode.
- /RegServer - registers Shareazas internal components for all users on this computer.
- /UnRegServer - removes registration of Shareazas internal components for all users on this computer.
- /RegServerPerUser - registers Shareazas internal components for the current user.
- /UnRegServerPerUser - registers Shareazas internal components for the current user.