Discovery Services Window
From Shareaza Wiki
This page has been updated on 2009-12-19 for the release of Shareaza v188.8.131.52. It has been created on 2009-12-19.
The Discovery Services Window
The Discovery Services Window contains the list of web services used to fill the Host Cache for the initial network connection.
- The Address column lists the URL of the different Discovery Services in the list.
- The Type column gives information about the type of Discovery Services in the list.
- This shows the Last Access date and time of the respective services.
- The Hosts column shows how much different IPs the Discovery Service has returned the last time it was queried.
- The Total Hosts column shows how much IPs have been returned since the first query of the cache.
- URLs shows how much URLs of other GWCs a GWC has returned at the last query.
- Total URLs shows how much URLs have been returned in total since the first query.
- The Accesses column lists the number of accesses of each Discovery Service.
- Failures lists the number of accesses a Discovery Service failed when being queried. After a certain amount of failures, services are removed from the list. See the Advanced Setting Discovery.FailureLimit to alter the default number of 2.
- The Pong column shows the reply caches give when receiving a Ping.
- Blue Icons represent G2 GWCs.
- Server.met Icons precede the URLs of server.met files.
- These gray Icons represent gnutella uhc bootstraps.
- Green Icons represent multi network GWCs.
- Gray Icons represent gnutella GWCs.
- Red Icons represent blocked Discovery Service URLs.