A long awaited release accumulated a 3rd party libraries security fixes, minor bug-fixes and some BitTorrent improvements.
Compiled by Microsoft Visual Studio Community 2017 (v141) 15.3.4, Windows SDK 10.0.15063.0.
Sep 17, 2017. It includes the following changes:
- BitTorrent core changes:
- Network core changes:
- 3rd party libraries updates:
- Updated GeoIP database (07 Sep 2017).
- Updated SQLite up to 3.20.1.
- Updated MiniUPnPc library to 2.0.20170509.
- Updated ZLib up to 1.2.11:
- Fix deflate stored bug when pulling last block from window.
- Fix bug in deflate_stored() for zero-length input.
- Fix bug in gzwrite.c that produced corrupt gzip files .
- Improve compress() and uncompress() to support large lengths.
- Fix bug when level 0 used with Z_HUFFMAN or Z_RLE.
- Fix bugs in creating a very large gzip header.
- Updated Z-Zip library to 16.2.0.
- Updated UnRAR version to 22.214.171.1240.
- Improved Library files search for torrents.
- Added download group filter by a BitTorrent tracker URL.
- Added clickable BitTorrent hash link in the search details.
- Updated services list (Sep 16 2017).
- Updated Chinese (Traditional) translation.
- Minor bug-fixes, performance and GUI optimizations.
Major SVN changes