Shareaza v188.8.131.52 and Shareaza v184.108.40.206 are bugfix releases for the previously released Shareaza v220.127.116.11. This is why both versions only list one respectively six relevant code revisions. Shareaza 18.104.22.168 brings major improvements concerning stability and UPnP support compared to Shareaza v22.214.171.124, so upgrading is advised.
Internal and functional changes
- (Fix) - Added protection against crashes inside ZLib library.
- (F) - Fixed disconnected networks bug in scheduler task.
- (F) - Fixed crash (ACCESS_VIOLATION at 001B:0063006C) introduced in r9361.
- (New) - Added MiniUPnPc v.1.9 library (Copyright (c) 2005-2012 Thomas Bernard). Re-factored existing UPnP code. Now Shareaza tries to use UPnP in next order: tier 0 - MiniUPnPc, tier 1 - Windows modern (UPnPNat) and tier 2 - Windows legacy (UPnPFinder).
- (N) - Added "Connection.UPnPTimeout" option (5 seconds by default).
- (F) - Added deleting of old port mapping on settings change.