Odd problem with Firefox rendering and 2.5.4.0

Get answers to your Shareaza related problems.
Forum rules
Home | Wiki | Rules

Odd problem with Firefox rendering and 2.5.4.0

Postby blackflag100 » 02 Apr 2011 17:18

blackflag100

Re: Odd problem with Firefox rendering and 2.5.4.0

Postby ailurophobe » 02 Apr 2011 20:05

Shareaza does not really interact directly with Firefox, it might however interact with a plug-in. So I'd check installed plug-ins and check if disabling them did something.

Also if you think there might be something wrong with Firefox, doing a full reinstall of it might help. I've had some issues with Firefox myself where the updater does not work fully, ie a bug that should have been fixed a few versions ago still persists after Firefox has been updated. So far doing a full manual install has always worked. No idea what the issue is/issues are.

And if the network connections Firefox uses are reset before they complete the transfers as some network filtering systems actually do when they detect P2P traffic, it would make the rendering engine unable to render correctly. Or rather not rendering the page until you have downloaded it without getting a reset is probably the correct way; the reset is supposed to mean the server has some issue serving the file, which implies it should not be used (it might be invalid) and you should try again.
ailurophobe

Postby raspopov » 03 Apr 2011 07:28

Shareaza has nothing with Firefox (no plug-ins, no registry issues, no common files etc.) and we provide no support for any program product except Shareaza. Get help on Firefox support forum please.
raspopov
Project Admin

Postby cyko_01 » 03 Apr 2011 14:40

cyko_01

Return to Help and Support