Nat Firewalled

Get answers to your Shareaza related problems.
Forum rules
Home | Wiki | Rules

Nat Firewalled

Postby Newuser1984 » 24 Dec 2016 23:31

Hello,

I am new to the program...I am a bit confused on why I cannot share my files, but downloading has been ok. I do not have a firewall running in my virus protection, and I thought I had everything correct in my router. I even tried clicking on allow incoming and outgoing in my router. I use an Actiontec MI424WR Rev. I results of my connection test even after allowing everything was a TCP connection time out, UDP no answer from client. Port was set at 6346. In my router I tried the port forwarding, selecting my computer, and allowing incoming port to match Shareaza. When I search my own files I either get a shield that says firewalled, or the yellow exclamation point saying unstable source. In either case, I can see what i am sharing but cannot download my own files. Is NAY something different? please help.. thanks!
Newuser1984

Re: Nat Firewalled

Postby Newuser1984 » 24 Dec 2016 23:53

Update....I have now passed the tests so now I will need to see if I can see my own files in the search....so far, nothing showing....just didn't want anyone to waste their time with the last post. may need further help with sharing.
Newuser1984

Return to Help and Support