2.5.10 the file list CN font size is too small how to fix?

Discuss and submit translations here for Shareaza and the website.
Forum rules
Home | Wiki | Rules

2.5.10 the file list CN font size is too small how to fix?

Postby xboxgod » 10 Dec 2009 19:37

This is my first try SHAREAZA, I feel this software is so nice...

But I have a question, I tray all package skin in Install file (BTW I use CHINESE Font)

The Menu Font & files list table Font is to small , How can I fix it??? :?:

Thanks...
xboxgod
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 10 Dec 2009 19:33

Re: 2.5.10 the file list CN font size is too small how to fix?

Postby ocexyz » 11 Dec 2009 01:12

There should be in advanced settings the parameter which tells Shareaza font size, so changing it ought to influent font size in interface. Well this, changing size of font, is not the strongest part of interface unfortunately :| I would suggest you to try this in power mode or windowed mode.
User avatar
ocexyz
 
Posts: 624
Joined: 15 Jun 2009 13:09

Re: 2.5.10 the file list CN font size is too small how to fix?

Postby old_death » 11 Dec 2009 12:20

ocexyz wrote:There should be in advanced settings the parameter which tells Shareaza font size, so changing it ought to influent font size in interface. Well this, changing size of font, is not the strongest part of interface unfortunately :| I would suggest you to try this in power mode or windowed mode.
Fonts.Fontsize
General.LanguageRTL
Are the two settings interesting for you. (The second one sets up Shareaza to display everything in inversed order)
For more information on advanced settings have a look at this page: http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/s ... d_settings
User avatar
old_death
 
Posts: 1950
Joined: 13 Jun 2009 16:19

Re: 2.5.10 the file list CN font size is too small how to fix?

Postby ocexyz » 11 Dec 2009 13:24

btw: which setting force all toolbars to be in one raw?? Thanx in advance.
User avatar
ocexyz
 
Posts: 624
Joined: 15 Jun 2009 13:09

Re: 2.5.10 the file list CN font size is too small how to fix?

Postby ocexyz » 11 Dec 2009 13:28

Please let us know effects and what value makes interface easy to use for you in CN.

Perhaps such users need default for this language to be adjusted?! And perhaps that would increase number of users from this area, what would be very good for network I think.
User avatar
ocexyz
 
Posts: 624
Joined: 15 Jun 2009 13:09

Re: 2.5.10 the file list CN font size is too small how to fix?

Postby old_death » 11 Dec 2009 14:03

ocexyz wrote:Please let us know effects and what value makes interface easy to use for you in CN.

Perhaps such users need default for this language to be adjusted?! And perhaps that would increase number of users from this area, what would be very good for network I think.
We don't need special defaults for this language. We need an update of the Chinese translation first.

@xboxgod, if you would like to help our project, you might want to update the Chinese translation files...?
It would be very cool if you could do so, as we currently have no Chinese translator...
User avatar
old_death
 
Posts: 1950
Joined: 13 Jun 2009 16:19

Re: 2.5.10 the file list CN font size is too small how to fix?

Postby xboxgod » 11 Dec 2009 17:20

THANKS A LOT...

I can do Chinese translator, But How to do this ?

and I put program Screenshots in :
http://xbox1.web4.cq-idc.cn/u2gamenetpi ... za_sc1.gif

and I chanaged ShareazaOS all "Tahoma" & "Arial" to chinese font "SonTi"(I guess there can not displya chinese character) Screenshots in :
http://xbox1.web4.cq-idc.cn/u2gamenetpi ... za_sc2.gif

But only change Font Type or Size is not let interface good...


my email is xbox_god@qq.com , I can help to do Chinese translator ... Please Tell Me ... How to do it ???
xboxgod
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 10 Dec 2009 19:33

Re: 2.5.10 the file list CN font size is too small how to fix?

Postby xboxgod » 11 Dec 2009 17:25

Chinese translation is let me to change(translation) \Shareaza\Skins\Languages\default-chs.xml file ???

Now , I use Shareaza 2.5.1.0 r8375 20091201 Version, The version not same than new version have any problem ???
xboxgod
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 10 Dec 2009 19:33

Re: 2.5.10 the file list CN font size is too small how to fix?

Postby ocexyz » 11 Dec 2009 19:55

old_death wrote:
ocexyz wrote:Please let us know effects and what value makes interface easy to use for you in CN.

Perhaps such users need default for this language to be adjusted?! And perhaps that would increase number of users from this area, what would be very good for network I think.
We don't need special defaults for this language. We need an update of the Chinese translation first.

:roll: How do you know? Change of shape of character can also change it's meaning, if displayed incorrectly - there is no such strong effect in Latin or Grashzdanka alphabet. If user ask, and nature of hieroglyphs is entirely different, then perhaps to small font make it just just unsellable?? I don't know :evil: With full respect to you and your skills, only CN user can be competent to say about this. ;) IMHO, and I think I am just right.
And if that would allow CN users easier Shareaza using then such a change would be reasonable, question is if this is possible?
User avatar
ocexyz
 
Posts: 624
Joined: 15 Jun 2009 13:09

Re: 2.5.10 the file list CN font size is too small how to fix?

Postby ocexyz » 11 Dec 2009 20:25

xboxgod wrote:Chinese translation is let me to change(translation) \Shareaza\Skins\Languages\default-chs.xml file ???

Now , I use Shareaza 2.5.1.0 r8375 20091201 Version, The version not same than new version have any problem ???

Thanks for helping Shareaza, this is very kind of you. Shareaza really need update in Chinese so your help is very valuable. r2.5.1.0 is last official release and I think this should be base for translation.
Read please these threads: Translating Shareaza and RazaXML and New way of Shareaza translations.. Here is forum section about translation Translate Shareaza. I think Shareaza program interface translation update is needed most, then website, as I will try upload CN wiki, in most recent version I have aviable, but not sooner then in half of January only - sorry, I am really sorry about this. Your help is great gift for Shareaza community, thx in advance.
User avatar
ocexyz
 
Posts: 624
Joined: 15 Jun 2009 13:09

Re: 2.5.10 the file list CN font size is too small how to fix?

Postby xboxgod » 12 Dec 2009 15:31

1. I send a shareaza VS xunlei(Chinese People most use p2p software) GUI Contrast :

http://xbox1.web4.cq-idc.cn/u2gamenetpi ... /WZ/VS.gif

from Screen to display , Chinese Character display Effects is verynice , shareaza only Just called to show Chinese Character

So, I mean can display Chinese Character(not only chinese, include all double Byte character country) is not END OF Target!It's only just beginning...


2. I will upload the CHS file few days ... I have to read some help ...haha....

I am now to share 245G files in shareaza ....
xboxgod
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 10 Dec 2009 19:33


Return to Translate Shareaza

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest