Problems with playback/playlist

Discuss Shareaza development as a user.
Forum rules
Home | Wiki | Rules

Problems with playback/playlist

Postby sarahbear » 04 Apr 2011 16:03

I did create a corresponding ticket but am also writting this hear to ensure that this going somewherw. Sorry, Im not sure where the ticket was going to.

I hope I have reported this correctly. Under the advice of old_death I am reporting a problem I am encountering with Shareaza.

My computer is brand new, 1 year in August. I run windows 7 and have McAfee? as the anti virus program. I just updated to the new version of Shareaza today 2.5.4 and still encounter the same problem:

I can't seem to get all my files in Shareaza to play continously. When I open the playlist and play a file at the end of the file I have found that sometimes it will stop and I will have to manually hit the next button. Once in awhile it will goto the next file. Is this something with Shareaza or my files? I didn't have this problem before on my older computer which ran windows xp.

I have also enabled the random play button and the repeat mode.

It's almost as if the play button gets stuck because when the file comes to an end, the pause button is on the screen along with the stop button and the pause button doesn't resond either when you click on it only the stop button will allow the play button to come back.

If I play these files in windows media, it will automatically change to the next file.
sarahbear

Re: Problems with playback/playlist

Postby cyko_01 » 22 Apr 2011 23:02

this may have been fixed in recent daily builds (rev. 8992). Please try the latest debug build and see if it works for you.
cyko_01

Return to Bugs, Tasks, and Features Discussion