Small Bugs in 64-bit 2.7.7.0

Discuss Shareaza development as a user.
Forum rules
Home | Wiki | Rules

Small Bugs in 64-bit 2.7.7.0

Postby jtwine » 21 Nov 2014 13:12

(Note that these problems also existed in the last 64-bit version, too.)

When looking at search results, right-clicking on a result and selecting Ban User does nothing. In order to ban, you have to manually enter the rule into the Security interface. (Hmmm... as I just retried this, the Ban rules are getting created now. But the search results are still being shown for the banned addresses - I could have sworn that this used to remove them from the search results immediately).

When looking at the Search Monitor, right clicking on any item and selecting Search For This or Browse User results in an Access Violation crash. Ban User seems to work correctly from here.

Thanks for listening.
jtwine

Re: Small Bugs in 64-bit 2.7.7.0

Postby raspopov » 21 Nov 2014 16:53

64-bit is unofficial, try 32-bit version instead.

BTW I can not reproduce this crash. Can you show a 100% guaranteed way to repeat this bug please?
raspopov
Project Admin

Re: Small Bugs in 64-bit 2.7.7.0

Postby jtwine » 23 Nov 2014 22:40

I can reproduce the crash from the Search Monitor (Ctrl+F2) every time - just right-click and select one of the first two options on the context menu.

It is a shame that the 64-bit is unofficial - I find that it is much more stable with multiple search windows open or when you are browsing a user with a large collection.

Thanks!

Peace!
jtwine

Return to Bugs, Tasks, and Features Discussion