[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/db/dbal.php on line 117: Undefined array key "cached"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/db/dbal.php on line 118: Undefined array key "normal"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/db/dbal.php on line 119: Undefined array key "total"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Undefined variable $Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Undefined variable $Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
Shareaza • View topic - How the add a language for the Setup wizard?

How the add a language for the Setup wizard?

Discuss and submit translations here for Shareaza and the website.
Forum rules
[url=http://shareaza.sourceforge.net/]Home[/url] | [url=http://shareaza.sourceforge.net/mediawiki]Wiki[/url] | [url=http://shareaza.sourceforge.net/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28]Rules[/url]

How the add a language for the Setup wizard?

Postby zigozag » 24 Sep 2010 04:07

Believe it or not but when I was giving a try to the latest debug build I just remarked that the setup wizard of Shareaza doesn't offer Turkish as a language that can be selected to use during the installation (in the very first window that's displayed when you double click on the exe). Please tell which file needs to be translated so that this language can be added as well.

If everything goes well I should be able to attach that file along with the updated default-tr.po catalog file soon, like sometime during the next week.
zigozag

Re: How the add a language for the Setup wizard?

Postby zigozag » 17 Oct 2010 12:46

I just wanted to say that I'm working on default-tr.po, it's taking more time than expected, but I'm on it (I won't say again in a week or so, but that's roughly the idea).

Oh, and note that my question in the previous message still needs a reply ;)
zigozag

Re: How the add a language for the Setup wizard?

Postby raspopov » 18 Oct 2010 17:26

Read about InnoSetup localization.
raspopov
Project Admin

Return to Translate Shareaza